Are you ready to be part of a team that builds really cool, innovative mobile apps? You’re in luck! We’re looking for bright minds to join our growing team of mobile innovators.
Look through our list of available opportunities below. If you don’t see an opportunity that fits your skills and experience, submit your CV to jobs [at] iversoft.ca. We might just contact you if something opens up.
The mobile developer will be required to develop, test, deploy and support mobile applications.
- 2+ years native mobile app development (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry)
- Strong computer science background, algorithms and data structures
- Experience in multiple languages (C++, Java, Objective C, C#, etc)
- Experience integrating with web services, and various 3rd party APIs and SDKs
- Web development
- Creating web services and/or content management systems
- Project and/or product management, managing other developers
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow designs
- Ability to test and critique your own work
- Interest in usability and performance
- Ability to write clean, well factored, well documented code
- Good communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
We are looking for possible, part-time, contractor, free-lance or employee. If you are interested in applying for this unique opportunity, please email jobs [at] iversoft.ca.