We are currently seeking a commission-based sales associate to sell Iversoftâ€™s mobile application development services to clients in North America, with emphasis on Ontario, Canada where we are based.Â We are looking for an individual who has experience with B2B sales and has a proven track record of generating leads and closing deals.
This is a commissioned sales position with a partial base salary to start.Â The position is located in Ottawa, Canada.
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules and call on existing and potential new clients;
- Develop and personalize each sales presentation to suit diverse client groups;
- Liaise with the inside sales manager to generate quotes for existing and potential client projects;
- Close sales and submit orders to management;
- Respond to management regarding sales activity;
- Maintain records on area and customer sales;
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; develop solutions with the development team, prepare reports, make recommendations to management.
- Minimum 5 years commissioned sales experience;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self motivated, self starter, ability to close deals;
- University/College degree or diploma preferred;
- Must have active Apple or Android smart phone to demo portfolio apps and communicate with the office;
- You must use Apps and understand how they work;
- Knowledge of MS office.
Please submit resume via email at jobs [at] iversoft.caÂ Â If you have your own leads please mention that in your email.Â Only individuals who have successfully done business sales and moved volume are encouraged to apply.